Welcome ,
  1. Home
  2. Search

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

You searched for

(SELECT CONCAT(CONCAT('qzkjq',(CASE WHEN (3500=3500) THEN '1' ELSE '0' END)),'qqpkq'))

Here are the top results:              

Installed PC on VPS and received multiple errors when attempting to create a site. How can this be fixed?

Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/pagecarton/frontend/check_install.php on line 21 Warning: chmod(): Permission denied in /usr/local/cpane...

Question

How to use this forum

Ask any question or post a topic for discussion. Community members will engage by posting comments. Issues will be resolved here so it may be useful for other people going through the same issue.

Topic

How do I set user profile to become a new site?

How do I set user profile to become a new site? I want uses to create new site when they create a new profile. How do I go about?

Question

Post related question

1) how do I remove the post type from displaying in my post page. 2) how do I select a particular post type when a that same post type is being display e.g I have post type product, my user view...

Question

PageCarton Hook Error

I have this script that checks the total number profile a user has created against the total number allowed. Now, when I tried to hook it against the Application_Profile_Creator, the hook was...

Question

Site display multiple post after post embedding

there is blog website am working on that keep bringing error. when i use widget 0, 1 there wont be any problem but when it come to the 3rd widget the error occur has any one face this type o...

Question

Ngninx and Centos

I installed PageCarton on a new server. The server is running on CentOS 7.5 and uses Ngnix. After installation, I replace the sites folder in the pagecarton directory to my backedup old sites. But ...

Question

USERNAME TO INSTALL NOT SET

USERNAME TO INSTALL NOT SET

Topic

Couldn't create first user account during installation

While installing pc I descovered the first account creation form did not appear. Then I continued the installation. But there is not way form me to login since I couldn't create the first user ...

Issue

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic

Can't create a page in Russian in Cyrillic shows an error. Then create the English page is created but then have to rename Russian to Cyrillic.

Issue

A continue shopping button on cart page.

In PageCarton when an item is added to cart,it  authomatically to take the user to the cart page , which I think it is a poor system behaviour.  What if a user want to buy more than ...

feature request